Toddler Terror’s artwork. Whoever invented washable finger-paints and markers is a total genius and I am forever indebted to them.
A picture of the maniac after I chased him down and wrestled my cell phone away from him, I have no idea who he called but I could hear a faint “hello?, Hello? Hello?” coming from it-grrrrrrrrrrrr!
Here is a list of wee one’s antics today.
1. acted like a complete crazy fool who has never been outside when the horse-shoer was here.
2. locked himself inside my bathroom and squirted ‘Olay’ body wash all over the bath tub, then rubbed his eye so it burned and needed washed out after I finally picked the lock on the door.
3. snatched my cell phone out of my purse, hid it when I went to get it from him. As soon as I left the room to get the house phone to locate my cell phone, he grabbed the cell phone from its hiding place, ran behind the couch and pushed a bunch of buttons on it.
4. locked me outside the house when the horse shoer was here
5. chewed off the legs of one of his barnyard toy holstein cows then insisted on running around the house with it in his mouth until I tackled him and took the cow away.
6. pushed his step stool up to the thermastat and turned the AC up to 95+ degrees, I didnt notice until I started to sweat while doing house work and then got suspicious when I never heard the air compressor turn on.
7. asked for mac N cheese for lunch, I made it for him. He shoved half the bowl in his mouth, jumped down from the table, ran into the living room and spit it out on the rug. WTF!
I am calling my MD and requesting a prescription for some valium or some xanax or something in the tranquilizer chemistry family-to hell with the liquer store!
Look, someone else has an ugly green halter just like the horses at our house! This is a lovely overo paint horse. I LOVE that deep rich bay/brown that is rare in the paints around here. This mare is a beauty. Her eyes are a lovely color too. She is certainly one of a kind, no losing this horse in the herd.
Oh, I think I hear the phone ringing…oh please let that be my good doctor!