1.Hubby always fills my car up with gas and makes sure I have ‘cash’ in case I need it. Usually when he goes to the store on his way home from work he’ll buy me my favorite candy (bottlecaps) or pick up an extra 12pk of Coca-Cola Classic (I am an addict). But, hubby can be such a jerk sometimes and push all my buttons, making me want to whack him over the head with a heavy object sometimes…is this normal?
2.I used to be a Pepsi addict for many years, until I had my near fatal car accident in 2001. When I was in the hospital and could sip liquids, hubby brought me a Pepsi and it tasted awful. He brought me a Coke and Ive been hooked ever since. I guess that closed head injury changed my taste buds.
3.Was I wrong not to tell best guy friend D. that I thought his girlfriend (who is now his EX) was messing around with one of his oldest and closest friends? I became suspicious last Spring but never said a word because I had no concrete proof. Now it is out that the EX and the friend were doing it when she was with best guy friend D. Needless to say, D. is sick over the whole thing.
4. I want the Holidays to hurry up and get over. Sometimes I am a Scrooge. I want my boys to have a nice Christmas, but at the same time I want all these festivities to be over and done with. Anyone else feel this way?
5. Wee One weighs only 32 pounds, he is little for his size. How is it that he can fart so loud and stinky in the car I nearly had a wreck? If his 12 yo brother would have been with us I would have blamed him. Ack!
6. Why wont Wee One completely potty train? He goes potty perfect for his new Daycare keeper and his Grandparents, why is it he wont do it at home? Is this my punishment for being a brat as a child?
7. Son #1 is a good kid at school. I am lucky. He is a straight A student and in the Gifted and Talented Club, he is also an excellent athlete. I get good reports from school and from his friends parents when he stays at their houses. But, at home, he is a giant lazy brat with a smart mouth. It takes all my will power to not slap his mouth silly. Anyone else have a kid like this?
8. I am so sick of Tom Cruise or Tomkat or what the heck ever he is going by these days. Every where I look its about that crazy ‘fairytale‘wedding. Who gives a flying crap about that whacked out celeb and his child bride anyhow? Instead of throwing a $50 million dollar wedding (that was a guess) he should have donated some of that money to the still homeless victims and the orphans of Katrina.
9. I have been getting a lot of exercise. I have been busy and have not had much time to eat. So why is it my damn jeans are tight? This cannot be possible, the last 2 weeks I have been going non-stop and have ate 1/2 of what I normally do. I feel like Ive gained 10 pounds. It sucks!
10. I think the Old Guy is in love with the little Dun pony that moved in across the road from the West side of his pasture. They spend a lot time gazing at eachother. As soon as that pony whinnys for Scooter, he’ll answer and take off back to his place by the fence. He has never acted like this before. Horses are herd animals and do not like to be alone, but Scooter has never paid much attention to other horses. There is a sorrel and a black horse to the North and he could care less about them, what is it about that tiny pony that he likes?
Okay, all done sharing my craziness…..now its time to share yours.