This morning I woke up in no better mood than I was in yesterday. Last night when the moon was rising, I thought to myself, “my nasty feeling mood is because of the Full Moon…..” Pixie is right. It is the moon phase.
I’ve been tagged by SWAMPWITCH to list 6 weird things about myself.
Well, if your a regular reader here at the Res, then you know I am kinda eccentric in some areas and 6 is a very short list for me.
I’ll try to list 6 things that maybe Ive never disclosed…..
1. My morning ritual. First thing I do when I wake up is go directly outside to the barn with a can of Coca Cola Classic to drink (it is my version of coffee). I spend about 10 – 15 minutes giving The Old Guy his breakfast and scratching his little, brown, furry pointed ears. I must do this before interacting with other humans. Because: A. I am NOT a morning person and B. fresh air and the company of my horse always puts me in a good mood.
2.I have an impressive collection of porn, especially vintage porn. I am not referring to 70’s blue eye shadow, bad music, and Deep Throat..I am meaning 30’40’s and 50’s. I enjoy some porn, much of it I do not like, the trashy stuff especially, but much of the vintage stuff is pretty classy. My husband doesnt mind my fetish either.
3. I wipe my counter-tops, stove, and table off about 5-6X a day with these disinfecting wipes. When I go to Wal-Mart, I buy 6 of these containers.I also like the Lysol ones………..a bit obsessive/compulsive of me, I know. But, I cannot stop myself from doing it. The areas might not even be dirty or have been used, I still have to wipe them down.
4. I have to make my bed every day. The earlier the better. And, leaving the house with my bed unmade is out of the question.
5. I once had a job at a sewing factory making ladies panties. I made $27,000 a year. I specialized in the crotches. Yes, this is the truth! I was actually good at it too.
6. During my manic spells, I accomplish a lot. I’ll sleep only 2-3 hours a night and get caught up on bookwork, housework, decorating, reading, shopping, budget balancing, projects, all kinds of stuff. The spells only come on about 1 -2 times a month, I wish it were more often! I dont think I am a manic depressive tho because, even when I am not in a manic state, I am not very depressed, lazy nor do I sleep a lot. 6 hours is a lot of sleep for me on any day.
Okay, now you got 6 weird things about little ‘ole me.
I am tagging: