WooHoo! Its Wednesday. One day closer to the weekend.
At this site is a list of words, you are supposed to say/type the first thing those words conjure up in your mind. From the Unconscious Mutterings site:
Free association is described as a “psychonanalytic procedure in which a person is encouraged to give free rein to his or her thoughts and feelings, verbalizing whatever comes into the mind without monitoring its content.” Over time, this technique is supposed to help bring forth repressed thoughts and feelings that the person can then work through to gain a better sense of self.
They said… and I thought… ?
1.) Audition : I hate American Idol. I cannot watch it because those desperate people make me want to slap them.
2) Urgent : every fax I send regarding hubby’s work, I mark them all URGENT. I have no idea why only about 2% of the faxes are important.
3) Lunch : I am looking forward to having lunch with best friend L. when Toddler Terror is at his once a week daycare.
4) Adult: Its been awhile since Ive been to the Adult bookstore Whittiers in Tulsa.
5) Mug: Mugshots. I look at the county jail website every morning and view the current mug shots to see if anyone I know has been recently thrown into the slammer.
6) Awful: My driveway is awful after all the snow/ice Oklahoma has received. Just the thought of driving my car in/out of my place is awful in itself.
7) Comics: Once when I first turned 21 yo, I went to a Comedy Club in Tulsa with a bunch of friends. The comics on stage were very funny. I cant remember their names tho because I was highly intoxicated but I think one of them now is famous.
8 ) Damage: Since I bought my new car, I am afraid of hail damage…..so badly that I only have a $250 deductable on my insurance.
9) Kicks : I once had to ride a horse when I worked for The Blanton Ranch that kicked the crap out of everyone and anything. Not a nice horse. His name was Frenchie (I have no idea why either)
10) Experience : If I had the lifes experiences at the age of 18 that I have NOW at the age of 37, I know my life would be completely different.
Thats all folks!