My friend over at Bridlepath tagged me awhile ago. Sorry I am late defrostindoors!
Here are 5 things you did not know about me:
1. I am suspicious of people who do not eat meat. With the exception of my friend Brian (sorta heheh).
2. I never, ever wanted to have children. How did I end up with 2? well, I know how I got them but why? I guess it was meant to be. I would not trade my boys for anything.
3. My driving record is squeaky clean and has been since 1989.
4. I am not scared of the dark.
5. If I am eating a sandwich on white bread, I cut or tear of the crusts-ewwww. If I am at someone’s house or in company other than my immediate family or best friends L. and D. I will eat the crusts but not enjoy it.
Now, most of you know I am the only female living in a male household….even our dog and my horse (altho he is gelded he still is a male) are of the male gender. I am highly outnumbered.
Like all males, my 2 boys and hubby are impressed with their bodily functions, any and all noises that can be made from their human bodies-farts being #1 on the list.
Is this just a male thing? because I do not have any female friends that try to impress me with how loud, long, off-note, squeaky, or stinky that they can fart. Never, not once has a female friend tried to show me this bodily function skill.
Anyhow, I heard about this product on the radio. The Flat-D Fart Filter Underwear Insert .
The Flat-D (stands for flatulence deodorizer) is a high tech filter that was original designed to defend against chemical warfare. Chemical defense suits were originally made of the material. Well, our fine inventor friend noticed that whenever he passed gas in his chemical suit, you couldn’t smell it. The Flat-D was born.
And, the best part is….they are reusable! I am thinking about buying my whole family some of these for our next road trip.