I am crabby today because:
1. Wee One got ahold of my glasses again and bent the crap outta them. Now they sit cockeyed on my face and are driving me nuts.
2. My throat is sore and my allergies are bothering me. Now I have to wear my itchy contacts so I can see because Wee One mangled my glasses, again.
3. Son #1 and his 13 yo mouth have gotten on my last nerve. So help me gawd, I am going to super-glue his lips together and he shall never, ever utter another disrespectful, back-talking word.
4. When I went to have my 2nd cup of coffee this morning, someone drank nearly all the coffee and put the almost empty coffee pot back on the hot coffee warmer plate. WTF?! if ya hogged it all up, either make another pot or turn the f*****g thing off.
5. I am being subjected once again to “Homeward Bound” the movie playing over and over on the TV, much to Wee One’s happiness.
6. Hubs walks around with his own agenda. Wee One is throwing himself on the floor screaming and appendages flailing because his 13 yo brother is tormenting him in one way or the other….hubs acts like he is deaf, dumb and mute. Then he looks perplexed when I grab the broom I was recently using to clean up yet another mess, to chase son #1 out of the room with.
7. Yesterday, I spent a lot of time and labor cleaning my house. Looking at my kitchen floors today, one would never know it. My family is messy. They are going to start eating outside at the picnic table.
8. Last weekend I cut my hair and gave myself short bangs. I had them grown out all the way to under my chin over the last year. Why I did this? Im not sure but now Im mad at myself for doing it!
9. I want to ride Scooter and I cant today because Wee One’s daycare is full. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.
I have many more reasons why I am crabby but Im tired and dont feel like typing anymore.
In fact, I feel like doing a whole lot of nothing right now.