Eryin has tagged me with a MeMe
1. post the rules before I give you the facts
2. list 8 random facts/habits about moi
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own post about their 8 things and post the rules
4. At the end of the post, I need to tag 8 other bloggers (rules were made to be broken so I am disobeying this rule)
1. I secretly LOVE SpongeBob Squarepants
2. Recently, Ive started wearing very little makeup. Before, I used to have to be ‘made up’ now I dont obsess over it. I wear Bare Minerals makeup and L’Oreal Mineral powder foundation. I swear by that stuff. It is light, not heavy feeling and looks natural. I might change my tune once my tan fades come Fall tho. But for now, I am lovin’ going w/out makeup or a teeny tiny bit
3. My cat Marvin doesn’t like anyone else very much. He really only likes me. I love it!
4. When I was 23 yo and pregnant with Son #1, I had morning sickness really bad. I also had a boss that made me mad. One morning I told him to “go f*#k himself” AND I didn’t get fired. He chased me down and apologized as I was walking to my car because I’d had enough of his bull sh*t.
5. I always disliked WHITE cars until I owned one
6. I want a Draft Horse, my new horse may very well be one..I hope Scooter doesnt mind
7. At home I floss my teeth about 6X a day
8. I have a really strong stomach (except for the 2X I was preggers), not much can gross me out.
The Creative Blogger Award and The Thoughtful Blogger Award.
What the awards are for is this:
For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.
I have never considered myself ‘thoughtful’ or ‘creative’ but MM thinks I am! Thank you MM.
Now I have to pick 5 bloggers who I think worthy of the awards. This is the hard part.
1. My friend Brian over at Truth is Freedom is a wonderful, creative writer, he posts beautiful photos and he is very kind-hearted. Everyone is welcome at his place.
2. Katie at Katie’s Poetry is a talented poet who always has something good to say.
3. Simply Marvelous is all about horses! Very creative and thoughtful in an equine way.
4. Probably Pavel always has a kind and supportive word, not to mention his photos of his cuter than cute children. Pavel always has a good read and often shares some cool stuff he digs up on the net.
5. Jolyanna over at Turkey Creek Lane always as something interesting to read or see. Check out her husband’s ‘cat ladder’ if you get a chance.