grail has tagged me with the ‘Admire and Judgmental Tag’
I write on what I admire and I write on ways I am judgmental.
Gasp, BG judgmental? no way……..heheh
Lets just say, I’d make one helluva Judge and Jury if my judging services were ever needed.
Is this why I’ve only been called to jury duty twice in the last 4 years?
What I admire:
1. People who are good with money. I am not good at money managing. In fact, I suck at it.
2. Animal Rescue Groups. Animal rescue is expensive, hard work, and heart breaking. The people who do this are amazing and giving individuals.
3. Our troops and their families. Need I say more?
4. Child rights advocates. Children are people too. They need to be heard since no one seems to be listening to their tiny voices.
5. When people tell it like it is, no BS involved. I hate being given ‘the run around’ in any shape, form or situation.
I am judgmental of:
1. Parents who choose boyfriends, girlfriends, drugs, booze, or whatever over their children. Parents are suppose to love and protect their kids.
2. People who mistreat animals or children or anyone weaker than themselves. I believe there is a special HELL for those kinds of creeps.
3. Politicians. Because, I think they ALL lie to a certain extent.
4. USA citizens who do not support our Nation’s Troops. Need I say more?
5. Religious fanatics. Something not right about some of the cults running around spewing their ‘word’. Glad you’ve found God or whoever/whatever it is you worship, I don’t want to hear about it, stay away from me, my family and certainly stay the hell off my property! I will shoot and ask questions later. This is Oklahoma ya know……..
I am not tagging anyone but if you want to give this one a whirl, I am interested in what ya got to say.