Ancient One tagged me with the tag ‘8 things that make me, ME’
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
8 Things That Make Me,Me:
1. I am the youngest of 3 sisters and a brother. We were raised Catholic and Catholic schooled in Northern Michigan. All of my family lives in Michigan.
2. People in general annoy me. I can relate to animals a lot better than I can relate to people.
3. Horses are a huge part of my life. They always have been. Without horses I would perish. No, I am not exaggerating.
4. I am 1/2 Native American, Sault Ste. Marie MI Chippewa Band. I live in the heart of the Osage Nation Reservation and am treated well, like I have always belonged here.
5. I have a college degree but do not utilize it. I am a stay-at-home mom these days and have been since the beginning of 2002.
6. Once I was a social butterfly, never being home and always on the go with a bunch of ‘friends’. These days, I only have 2 close friends (the same ones Ive had for many years) and prefer to be a homebody.
7. In 2001, I had a near fatal motor vehicle accident. My injuries occasionally still hurt. The whole experience changed me. Sometimes I wonder if it is just the closed head injury or the realization my life can be so easily snuffed out in a matter of seconds.
8. I am a reading addict. I have to have books onhand to read otherwise I start to get tremors, delusional, and just generally get the ‘joneses‘ for reading. I am weak when it comes to books. If I am not careful, I can spend a lot of money on books, probably as much as a drug addict spends on their daily fixes!
I am tagging anyone who wants to do this MEME….give it a whirl.
80’s Trivia Question:
Which all-girl group/band had an 80’s No 1 hit named Venus?