* I negotiated a better interest rate on my Capital One Mastercard this morning-go me!
* The Powerball is up to 125 mil. Oklahoma Hot Lotto is almost 3 mil. Tickets are bought and I am feeling lucky today.
* Went to Wee One’s preschool end of the year parent/teacher conference. Good reports. He is already enrolled and ready to return next year, same place, same teacher. He’s a happy boy.
* Marvin has been hunching on Kitty-WTF? both are neutered, spayed.
* My house is really clean-go me!
* Orkin Man came today. It is 82 degrees, warm and muggy. I cannot get the bug spray smell out of my recently trimmed nose hairs. It’s supposed to severe thunderstorm later, maybe the rain will take away the smell. Doesnt seem to bother anyone but me.
* My tan is looking good. My fat #ss notsomuch. I guess the 10 minute jog on the treadmill and 10 minute tanning sessions at the Fitness Center routine needs adjustment.
It annoys me that there arent many stay-at-home mothers, who have lives other than their immediate families and homes.
Wives and mothers are allowed outside interests the last time I checked. It is not a written rule all mothers must turn into frumpy, boring, uninteresting, people who’ve lost themselves.
I know gas prices are up and everyone is feeling the drain on their wallets. But, there are things to do and see that are free or little cost or close to home.
I am tired of practically begging for my non-employed friends to get off their asses and:
a. saddle and ride their horses
b. go shopping/lunch/movie (or any 1 of the 3)
c. do something fun other than housework!
Theres more to this whole story but, frankly, I need to stew about it a bit more before I can truly vent irrationally.
Some days I just love Marvin and cannot get enough of him…then there are days like today, when he gets on my nerves.
I am feelin’ the love. I’ve received 2 awards.
Thank you ladies!