Yummy grass Scooter says.
I had a good 39th birthday on Saturday. Best friend L and I got away for the entire day, no kids tagging along. We went to Bridle Creek. D came over early evening and wished me a happy b-day. Hubs took me out and I drank my dinner. Oops, I mean I enjoyed grilled shrimp and several top shelf cherry margaritas.
Definitely the best birthday I have had in years.
I tried to get some photos of Marv but he wanted to play instead.
I dislike doo-rags with a passion but I cant help to think Wee looks cute in his. I am biased……..
More damn smoke!
Wee One and I just arrived home from washing my car when we spotted this huge plume of smoke.
Last week we were subjected to a burning, then 5 days of smoldering from an old trailer house that a land-owner down the road disposed of. Nasty! Isnt there some EPA laws against burning that crap?!?!
My friend Dickiebo over in England tagged me with a MeMe. Dickiebo rocks btw if you have never been over to visit him.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- I am a very big carnivore. I crave meat. Red meat. I cannot live without it.
- I really like Sponge Bob SquarePants.
- I am much more comfortable with animals than people. Horses, dogs, and cats in particular. People suck.
- On average, I take about 5-10 photos a day.
- I am an admitted caffeine addict.
- Next time, I will marry for MONEY.
- I have people-phobia. I do not like to touch other people and I especially do not like others touching me or being in ‘my space’.
Most of that blather is probably things y’all already know. I’ve kept very few secrets here on The Res.
Enough of this nonsense. I have a horse to ride!