First off, let me tell y’all, you guys are the BEST! I’ve missed you and I want to thank you for your comments and emails in my blogging absence. Not a day has passed that The Rez, my friends, and blogging were ever far from my mind.
These days, I am busier than ever. If I thought I was busy before……nowadays, my life is just plain nuts. Sometimes, I am not sure whether I am coming, going, or standing still. I will begin regular writing and posting but just not as often as I have in the past. My new goal is now once a week or more frequent should the ‘urge’ strike me when I have time to sit down and pound it out on my keyboard.
Enough blabbering, here’s whats new on The Reservation…..
- My hair is finally one length, everywhere. I just had it cut a few weeks ago, it took forever to grow my bangs back out.
- Wee One goes to preschool all day! 8am – 2:30 pm. He loves it. He has 2 new teachers and Wee thinks they are the bomb. His favorite teacher from last year, Ms. J is now in charge of the school (the site’s manager).
- Scooter is fat and happy. He is feeling better these days. A couple of weeks ago his arthritis was acting up and he was sore. Scooter started a new supplement that seems to be helping very much.
- Freddie has went on to become a coon-hunting mount! He has a little grey girlfriend and is much happier at his new home.
- My favorite fancy goldfish croaked…sniff sniff. I think the calicos were picking on him but hubs disagreed.
- Kitty has gone to a new home where she will be the only cat. I just heard from her new elderly owner, Kitty is very happy in her new quiet environment.
- Marvin is still as fat as ever…..and crabby as ever.
- Bubba was homecoming Freshmen attendant. He was very proud! He is also doing good in school and football. Bubba is playing for the JV and the Varsity.
- We went to N.MI and visited my family this summer. We had a wonderful time. It was so good to see all of my family! I miss them so much. We drove home thru WI, MN, IA, and KS.
- We gained a new family member, a 10 month old spayed female Shih Tzu named Harlie. She is very smart, trained, and LOVES to play. Needless to say, Wee One and Harlie are inseperable. Marvin is less than thrilled.
- Hub’s new wells were successful and work is busy for him which means things are going well for my family.
- Fall has arrived…despite our 80 degree temps. Fall is my favorite season and I am enjoying it once again.
- I am still discouraged with our choice for presidential candidates! I like Palin. Hubs thinks she is hot but says he is writing in Hillary when he goes to vote. WTF?!?!?! Obama? I think he is a very big mistake……a very very big one.
Despite my crazy, chaotic life and having to live within a certain budget, what it boils down to, is….my life is pretty darn good. The only thing I ever aspired to do was to live surrounded by horses (well, horse these days for now) in the country, enjoying the outdoors, being able to read and write until my heart is content.
Megwetch to all my friends! I shall be around shortly…….