* We have a winter storm warning. Of course snow is falling and everything that was not already covered with snow from the last 2 storms is now covered.
* Did Imention the rains we had the other day? where there is not snow there is mud a foot deep. Sucks *ss like nothing else.
* I have to work today….soon I have to brave the roads. Dammit. Hubs drove the kids to school early, he said the roads were slushy and slick in various spots. Most likely will be very slippery when I get off work this evening.
* Today I have to be pleasant to people. I’m feeling really anti-social and not-so -nice (just my normal state of being). I guess I’ll try a couple of mental exercizes I read about to help people with my anti-social condition.
* My new horse will be arriving soon! I am sooooo excited. His name is Louis, pronounced Louey. Since Louis Vuitton is my favorite bag designer, it is fate. I do not believe in coincidences! Anyhow, we are supposed to finalize the deal in the next couple days, my work and the horse’s owners (BIL W) work being an obstacle we are working around.
* I am worried about my first love Scooter. He has been a only horse (child) for several years now. I am not sure how he will react to another horse being around all the time. I plan on taking it slow for Scooters sake, he tends to be alpha horse in a herd but he has aged a lot since he was with other horses. He still has that mentality. I do have great facilities so I can seperate them comfortably ect.
* If y’all are people who pray, pray Friday comes with lightening speed. 3 day weekend ahead…weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!